[orion-dev] Service Registry accessible to a client plugin

Hi,

It looks like displaying error markers for the editor is done with the following call:

serviceRegistry.getService("orion.core.marker")._setProblems(problems);

Suppose i’m receiving problem objects as I type characters in the Orion editor. Naturally, I’d like to display the error markers in the editor and hoping that the call above would do the trick. The missing piece is how to i get a reference to Orion’s Service Registry from, for example, my orion.edit.validator plugin implementation module. Is it possible? Any workarounds you may suggest?
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Alex

Back to the top