[orion-dev] FOSDEM Report

Folks,

I just thought I would let you know that Benjamin and I had a great time this weekend demo'ing your projects at FOSDEM - Europe's largest free software conference.

We did Benjamin's usual Eclipse M2M/MQTT demo with the greenhouse. But with about 15 minutes of hacking we were able to get Orion's node.js server running on the BeagleBone Black so that we could also show the code, the logging, and the shell for stopping and starting the demo server. The people who "got it" were super impressed.

I think Benjamin is planning on writing a short blog post at some point.

Just thought I would let you know.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx