Re: [orion-dev] Cnrl+f

Check the keyBindingFactory that you're passing to the Editor constructor. To get Ctrl+F support, you must require the module "orion/editor/editorFeatures" and your keyBindingFactory should call

new mEditorFeatures.KeyBindingsFactory().createKeyBindings(editor, undoStack, contentAssist);

(This will add more features in addition to Ctrl+F, but you can comment out the ones you don't need later.) For reference, see minimaleditor.js#L31-L32 in the Orion source code.

If you have more questions, we should move them to a new forum thread.

Mark