Re: [orion-dev] GitHub mirrors of Orion

No question for me, we should keep the Orion clone at GitHub. There are 170+ forks of Orion at GitHub, and 340 people have starred it there. This is good visibility for the project even if we are not using GitHub ourselves.

John

From:        Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:        "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        12/18/2013 02:07 PM
Subject:        [orion-dev] GitHub mirrors of Orion
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Some discussion happening at Eclipse around the usefulness of Eclipse project Github mirrors.

Anyone have any strong opinions around (a) getting rid of our mirrors, or (b) no, keep them!!

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web

http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub