From:        Anton McConville <Anton.McConville@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        2013-11-28 20:37
Subject:        [orion-dev] Design notes for a deployment scenario
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I've posted some design notes for a prospective deployment of a node app to a PAAS, from Orion. This is a first stab at a workflow that a few of us have discussed from time to time over the past couple of months. It is stored in the evolving Orion design repository.

http://goo.gl/4BmcDq

Feedback very welcome.

Anton