Re: [orion-dev] difficulties porting plugin to Orion 4.0 RC2

Hi Simon,

Thanks for clarifying - I had done what you suggested but until you replied wasn't sure that was the right thing to do.

It seems to me the implicit dependency on Deferred should be made more visible in the docs for plugin development, since for implementing services such as the edit.outliner, caling getText() on the editorContext will fail in a non-obvious way (becuase it is supposed to return a deferred).

Thanks,

Rafael