[orion-dev] Orion 4.0 endgame process reminder

Hi all,

I'm in the process of adding new milestones and targets for 5.0 but also wanted to send out a process reminder...

First of all please update the targets for all of the bugs you are assigned as owner in Bugzilla. There are still many bugs targeting 4.0 milestones (mine included) that are not going to make it. Please move them to either 5.x targets or RC2 if you think you will be ready.

Next Monday is RC2 and the following Monday is RC3, so I wanted to send out a quick reminder on our end game process for the next two weeks. This Thursday's call in particular is important if you still have contributions as we will be assessing where we are and what blockers are still present that need addressing in RC3.

For RC2 -- All commits must have a matching bug and a +1 from another committer who has reviewed the change. If the commit contains a new feature as opposed to a simple bug fix you must also get a +1 from Ken or myself.
For RC3 -- All commits must have a matching bug and a +1 from Ken or myself as well as a +1 from a committer who has reviewed the change.

-Simon

Back to the top