[orion-dev] Moved hudson jobs

We have our own Hudson instance setup now, and I have migrated our hudson jobs over and managed to get clean-ish builds. I have disabled the old jobs on the shared hudson instance to avoid confusion. Here are the new jobs:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/orion/job/orion-server/
https://hudson.eclipse.org/orion/job/orion-client/

The most notable things missing are client tests, and publishing zips to download page. This hudson job has write access to the downloads page, but we need to generate the HTML files that link to the actual download artifacts. Getting closer...

Back to the top