Re: [orion-dev] Disk full on orion.eclipse.org?

There are absolute paths in the project metadata that have to be fixed if the server workspace is moved to another physical location (another problem being fixed with the new metadata store). I have just fixed this up now, so if you made edits over the weekend or this morning you were editing files in the old workspace location. Note this is referring only to the self-hosting server used by project committers (orion.eclipse.org).

John

From:        Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:        "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        09/28/2013 03:49 PM
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] Disk full on orion.eclipse.org?
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Fixed, and our server workspace is also on a new separate volume. Yes I had to use a backup of our Users list from Sept 12th. Just tried the modified upgrade script to see if it works properly with this change and it seemed to.

/Sent via Notes Traveler on a mobile device

On Sep 28, 2013, at 2:27 PM, "Ken Walker" <