[orion-dev] ZIP file as a raw upload is faulty

Hi,

Whenever I upload a zip formatted file somehow file is corrupted and
the size is bigger than the initial file size.

For example the file that I upload is 46,5 MB and the resulting file
in Orion is 69,8 MB, it cannot be opened again. I make the upload via
FILE API using PUT request.

An example upload request:

PUT /file/project/fileName
Orion-Version: 1.0

I created a bug report for this problem however I still would like to ask:

Could you think of any workarounds for this problem?

Regards,

Timur

Back to the top