Re: [orion-dev] Another question about Server API / File API

"Kozyura, Vitaly" <v.kozyura@xxxxxxx> wrote on 08/22/2013 10:14:15 AM:

> 1.       How do I create file with “no-overwrite” ?

Create is the same as copy/move. It is a POST on the destination directory with X-Create-Options: no-overwrite

> 2.       What if I want to “move,no-overwrite” a directory A to the
> place B and there is only an empty directory B there ? Still 412 ?

No overwrite is required here. Overwrite only applies to files, so this should succeed.

John

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Server_API/File_API#Notes_on_POST_method

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4918#section-9.9.3