From:        Anthony Hunter <anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        2013-08-16 16:58
Subject:        Re: [orion-dev] How to turn on Jetty logs on the Orion server
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Maciej,

Good pointer, that solved the issue. When going back and forth in git between master and my branch, there is enough that has changed such that Eclipse somehow does not like it anymore. I deleted the projects in Eclipse and imported them again when checking out a different branch and the problem no longer occurs.

It would still be nice to know exactly how do you turn on the debug logs. I am used to log4j but not logback.

A good example, how do I turn on wire tracing and how do I turn on a request log? And how do I turn on the jetty debug log?

Cheers...
Anthony