Re: [orion-dev] i18n Message Bundles

If you're looking for the translations, the Babel versions are now available here:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/orion_language_packs/R0.11.0/kepler/kepler.php

I plan on doing a blog post about them, and a call to help complete the translations, within a week.

The files themselves with the English strings are found, for example, here:

org.eclipse.orion.client/bundles/org.eclipse.orion.client.ui/web/orion/settings/nls/root/messages.js

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub

Inactive hide details for Brian W Svihovec ---2013/08/13 10:36:33 AM---I have briefly searched GIT for the Orion i18n Message bBrian W Svihovec ---2013/08/13 10:36:33 AM---I have briefly searched GIT for the Orion i18n Message bundles (i.e.  orion/nls/messages for en-us,

Brian W Svihovec <svihovec@xxxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

2013/08/13 10:36 AM

[orion-dev] i18n Message Bundles

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have briefly searched GIT for the Orion i18n Message bundles (i.e. orion/nls/messages for en-us, etc), but I have been unable to locate them.  Are these files stored in GIT, or somewhere else?

Thanks,

Brian