From: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maciej contractor Bendkowski
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. August 2013 15:54
To: Orion developer discussions
Subject: Re: [orion-dev] One more question about Server API / File API

Vitaly,

If you spot any differences as the one you've mentioned, probably the best way is to open a bug under the documentation component.
There you can describe the mismatch you've found  and CC the author of the documentation. If you get assurances on what's actually wrong
(documentation and/or API) from the documentation author, you will get the chance to contribute some changes.

Best regards,
Maciej Bendkowski