[orion-dev] Orion 3 Official update site

Hello Orion colleagues,

My name is Yossi and I'm developing an application on top of Orion 3.
I'm using Eclipse Kepler and currently consuming Orion 3 as a standalone Orion from the following link:
http://download.eclipse.org/orion/drops/R-3.0-201306251555/index.html

I've downloaded the Windows x86_64 version and I'm consuming the Orion 3 plugins through my .target file.
I'm writing to you because I'd like to consume Orion 3 plugins through an official update site (like the one you've for Orion 2 - http://download.eclipse.org/orion/updates/releases)
Do you have anything official for it?
I saw the following update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/orion/updates/integration/

But to my understanding it's not official since I've noticed that the build date in changing from time to time (meaning you consistently submitting to it).

Thank you in advance,
Yossi

Back to the top