From:        Ken Walker <Ken_Walker@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Orion developer discussions" <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2013-08-02 20:08
Subject:        [orion-dev] Fw: [orion-releng] Orion Build : I20130802-1301
Sent by:        orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mark reverted the log file changes and build passed - so I deployed this to dev server orion.eclipse.org

Mark found this in the failed build:

one odd thing i noticed- - if i grep through I201308021059/buildRepo/artifacts.xml

I only see a '.source' bundle for orion.server.logs
     <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.eclipse.orion.server.logs.source' version='1.0.0.v20130801-1448'>

every other server bundle has a separate artifact with the actual bundle ID (i.e. org.eclipse.orion.server.logs)

so it's like ... it only tries to build the source version of hte bundle not the binary?

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web

http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub

----- Forwarded by Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM on 2013/08/02 02:02 PM -----

e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx

orion-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx,

2013/08/02 01:33 PM

[orion-releng] Orion Build : I20130802-1301

Sent by:

orion-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

See here for the build results:
I20130802-1301
The build contains the following changes:
+ Bug 413162 - Enable RollingFileAppender history access (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.orion.client.ui
org.eclipse.orion.server.logs

Test Results