[orion-dev] Tonights build shuold be R3.0RC2

I see nobody has committed anything since the build that is now up on orion.eclipse.org (I20130614-2018)

Tonight's build, thus, should be the same and will be promoted as RC2.  I would like to get this on OrionHub tomorrow morning to make sure that there are no issues before RC3 at the end of the week.

Reminder that this week, Simon or I need to see any changes that go in plus another committer needs to review.

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub

Back to the top