[orion-dev] Meeting minutes April 25th, 2013 - Sorry for lack of Eclipse Bridge

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Meeting_minutes/20130425

We have been having issues with the Eclipse VOIP Bridge on several calls.  Garbled voices, and today we could not call in at all.  Szymon could but we just got a busy wait.

We might have to look into alternatives like a Google hangout but that will involve us finding a good speaker/microphone setup for the Ottawa team.

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion
@kwalker | @orionhub

Back to the top