Thanks for the interest,
Ken Walker

/Sent via Notes Traveler on a mobile device

On 2013-04-23, at 7:27 PM, "Emanuel Pascoal" <l27253@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Goof Afternoon,

My name is Emanuel Pascoal, i have 20 years-old and i'm from Portugal.
I'm developing studies in the area of computer engineering in the University of Évora.

I have knowledge in Python and a little of Java.

I would like to make my candidacy in the areas of "Eclipse Orion: Add Git annotations(Git Blame) to the Orion Editor", that are tagged on your ideas lists for Google Summer Of Code 2013.

I would have the most pleasure in work with your enterprise, researching and developing the previous ideas, in any way that i can be helpful.

Thanks for the time spent,

Emanuel Pascoal