[orion-dev] Screenshots

When doing new screen shots, try to keep the horizontal size as small as possible. If you capture an entire browser window on your high resolution display, and then try to display it in either wiki or Orion doc, it will scroll off to the side (at least on my 1280x1024 desktop display). Make the Orion window as narrow as you can without the title area looking funny. If possible, then crop the image down to just the area that is relevant. We should be able to fit most of our screen shots in 800 horizontal pixels or smaller. The occasional exception is manageable for the user reading the doc, but if they are consistently large it makes the documentation hard to use.

John

Back to the top