Re: [orion-dev] Major server changes pushed to master

A reminder to anyone using the "Sites" feature to run a self-hosting site for Orion development:

Since this change affects the project URLs used in your self-hosting site, you'll need to create a new site to avoid 404 errors.
Delete your old site, create a new one, click "Convert to self hosting", choose the folder where the Orrion client repo is checked out, and you should be good to go.

Most Orion committers have probably done this already months ago. It's a concern only if you are upgrading an old Orion server while keeping the old server workspace (thus keeping your old Sites as well).

Mark