[orion-dev] Orion 1.0RC1 Deployed to OrionHub.org

Great (and slightly crazy) job everyone this week! John and I got a few patches in today, a build, more testing and a successful deploy to OrionHub.org.

We've enabled account creation right at orionhub so there's no longer a requirement to request an account from another site.

There's also now the capability to login using Mozilla Persona (browserid).

Consider Master to be re-opened but remember that any commits require both (a) a bug, and (b) another committer to review said commit.

Please continue to look for blockers for our 1.0 including any polish that is easily fixed and improves usability.

A reminder that Monday is a holiday in Canada.

Thanks again everyone!

Ken Walker
Co-Lead Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion

Back to the top