[orion-dev] 1.0M2 in process of being promoted - Master is again open

Master is open again for contributions to RC1. Just a reminder that from here on in all work must have a bug report associated with it and please check with Ken or myself if doing feature work as opposed to fixes, tests. and doc.
-Simon

Inactive hide details for Simon Kaegi---09/24/2012 05:43:56 PM---Hi all, We're done for M2 but I would ask you to still hold-ofSimon Kaegi---09/24/2012 05:43:56 PM---Hi all, We're done for M2 but I would ask you to still hold-off changes until after

Simon Kaegi/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

09/24/2012 05:43 PM

[orion-dev] 1.0 M2 Status Update - Still hold-off on commits to Master

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
We're done for M2 but I would ask you to still hold-off changes until after tonight's build. Assuming all goes well we'll promote it first thing tomorrow and then it's onto RC1.
-Simon