Re: [orion-dev] Ideas needed: Orion + Google

+1 on the App Engine integration, that would be awesome. If proper deployment turns out to be too complicated, how about writing some Python code that redirects App Engine requests for .js and .css files to a running Orion 'site' so that you can edit in one tab, and just reload another, without having to deploy at all? See https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/urlfetch/overview

Boris