Re: [orion-dev] Re-verify any changes in git since Friday

Quite possibly is was just my clone. I've blown mine away and re-cloned.

Inactive hide details for John Arthorne---07/24/2012 12:29:17 PM---I verified on eclipse.org and we do have receive.denynonfastJohn Arthorne---07/24/2012 12:29:17 PM---I verified on eclipse.org and we do have receive.denynonfastforwards=true set on both orion reposit

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/24/2012 12:29 PM

Re: [orion-dev] Re-verify any changes in git since Friday

    Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I verified on eclipse.org and we do have receive.denynonfastforwards=true set on both orion repositories, so this shouldn't be possible. However I think a git clone on orion.eclipse.org would not have this set automatically. Maybe there were just some individual clones in a bad state?

    Simon Kaegi/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
    Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

    07/23/2012 03:04 PM

    Please respond to
    Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
    [orion-dev] Re-verify any changes in git since Friday

Hi all,

Please re-verify any changes you've committed to master since Friday.

We're still investigating but It looks like our master tag was moved in a non-FF way and commits between 7/21 and 7/23 are not present (but still there in the tags).
We'll replay the changes but wanted to send a heads up to make sure people verify we've got it right.

-Simon