[orion-dev] 0.5 release and HEAD/MASTER status

Hi all,

Just wanted to write a quick note about the 0.5 release and when HEAD/MASTER will be re-opened.

For the next few days we'll be in a holding position until the official Juno release happens on Wednesday. What that means is that I201206221139 is likely our 0.5 release barring a real blocker but for the time being I would ask everyone to commit in their own feature branches until then.

-Simon

Back to the top