Re: [orion-dev] selfhosting site and not

The hosting feature lets you set up a virtual host (on the same port number) that serves up your experimental code. Hosting on a different port number is not supported (though it may be possible to configure the Orion server to listen on multiple ports, I haven't tried). For developing the client side of Orion, I've found that having different host names is usually enough.

Mark