Re: [orion-dev] Introduction and Planning 0.4 Information

Welcome to the project Ken!

I've made some minor changes on the plan page - I combined "Build" and "test infrastructure" into a single topic, and added "Debug" into the "new function" category. I'm sure there will be more chopping down the list once we get everyone's input...

John

Ken Walker/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/26/2011 10:19 AM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[orion-dev] Introduction and Planning 0.4 Information

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new participant on the Orion Project. I come from a background of JVM development on IBM's J9 and also a User Interface developer on the Visual Age for Java products.

I'm very excited to be working on this project and can see the incredible potential of doing client side development within the browser.

I've joined just as a successful release of 0.3 is about to happen and am helping initiate the planning for 0.4.

On the weekly development status call, plan on participating in discussion on the initial themes and items that some have populated into the wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Plan/0.4

Cheers,
Ken

Ken Walker 2670 Queensview Drive