[orion-dev] Sites

I've got tired of click location, control A, control C, control T, control V, deleting "/edit/edit.html#", enter as a way of previewing my site. Now I have to say this feature is one of the main reasons I started and stuck with Orion: it's way easier than many other alternatives.

But it could be easier. In fact it could be a single click on any .html edit page.

But maybe the Sites feature can be a close second? Or not. I found the UI confusing. It's about servers, I'm about web sites.

Name: well I already gave you a name when I set up my project, please use that by default

Hostname hint: what is this?

   Running with old configuration; unsaved changes
   Running with old configuration; new configuration available.
   Stopped

Mappings
  Apparently the only valid values in Path are folders, so give me those as choices. And isn't this "Folder" not "Path"?
  "Mount at" scares me: "What is this going to do?".  Isn't it "URL"?
 EG
    Mappings:
        Folder         URL                           Actions
         /Purple       http://127.0.0.2:8080 /
where the trailing slash is writable by the user.

jjb

Back to the top