Re: [orion-dev] Running HEAD without eclipse?

One idea:  get you credentials on orion.eclipse.org, which promotes the
latest build???
That is how I've been running the last few days after being away for a few
months.  I was able to jump right back into development without grabbing
the latest eclipse, populating the latest into a workspace, etc.  I was
instantly coding.

The down side is that if the build is broken on orion.eclipse.org, the
fallback is the tedious upgrade process.

So I think we need to either:
- have a workflow that ensures orion.eclipse.org is quickly fixed if it is
broken
- come up with a better story for a fallback that doesn't involve loading
the world into eclipse and running your own server.

susan