[orion-dev] orion.eclipse.org upgraded to I20110913

This is the first server upgrade in a couple of weeks. From now until the end of 0.3 I will be upgrading the server very frequently (hopefully every build once I get it fully automated). Please be careful to test what is going into master, because several team members are doing all their development on orion.eclipse.org and will be broken if you release a bad change.

Back to the top