Re: [orion-dev] LotD: "Swagger: A simple, open standard for describing REST APIs with JSON"

This is pretty cool, but unfortunately it "is achieved by annotating
JAX-RS-aware classes with a series of annotations". It also requires Scala
runtime and Jersey. See http://swagger.wordnik.com/spec for more info.

I recollect that we had a conversation about using JAX-RS in Orion, but the
argument against it was that it doesn't allow us to do anything we can do
with "plain" servlets. In other words, there is no added value in switching
to JAX-RS from our point of view (at that moment).

I wonder if we could at least file a bug to remember about it and
reconsider the idea after 0.3. I'm stepping forward and offering myself to
investigate what would need to be done to complete such switch. What do you
think guys?
--
Tomek