Re: [orion-dev] Receipt for orion plugin reloading

I was also just about to write that I think I found a solution (for my problem).

1. *refresh* the Plugins page (previously I was just clicking reload, since it was opened in a separate tab). This way probably the new js get's loaded.
2. reload the plugins
3. reload the editor with my plugin

Thanks also for your answer, I'll look into it.

Gabriel