The error suggests that keyBinding.js is missing. Try checking that it exists on your server: http://localhost:8080/orion/textview/keyBinding.js
If it doesn't, a fresh checkout of the client repository from Git should fix it.

Mark

Inactive hide details for Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran ---07/14/2011 04:00:23 AM---Hello all, I had set-up my Orion developmentJayaprakash Arthanareeswaran ---07/14/2011 04:00:23 AM---Hello all, I had set-up my Orion development environment sometime ago and recently

From: Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/14/2011 04:00 AM
Subject: [orion-dev] Why do I get only a blank page?
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,

I had set-up my Orion development environment sometime ago and recently synched the repositories with HEAD. When I run Orion from Eclipse the server starts up alright but when I open the application in browser, I only see a blank page. The behavior can be seen on IE and Chrome as well. The Firefox error console shows the following error:

Error: require.js load timeout for modules: orion/textview/keyBinding
Source File: http://localhost:8080/requirejs/require.js
Line: 786

I thought it could be the browser cache and tried clearing it but no success. Initially I was using the 0.2 RC3 for target platform but later tried eclipse-orion-I20110712-1020, but even that couldn't fix.

Anyone knows what the issue could be? A pointer for trouble-shooting direction would be good too.

Thanks,
orion-dev mailing list
orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx