Re: [orion-dev] Main trunk reopened for 0.3

The wiki doc gets scraped into Git and versioned, so our maintenance branch story is to just edit the generated HTML directly. The auto-generated HTML is reasonably well formatted so this shouldn't be too painful.

John

Simon Kaegi/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/28/2011 09:40 AM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [orion-dev] Main trunk reopened for 0.3

Yes that too, but hadn't thought about the effect on our builds. Our wikidoc is not really branch-able so I guess that would mean we would have to modify the output source or similar unpleasantness.

Inactive hide details for Szymon Brandys ---06/28/2011 08:58:19 AM---What about our wiki doc? Is it also opened for editing? --Szymon Brandys ---06/28/2011 08:58:19 AM---What about our wiki doc? Is it also opened for editing? --

Szymon Brandys <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/28/2011 08:58 AM

--