[orion-dev] Unstable URLs

The current Orion file mapping scheme creates numerous problems for me, the latest is bookmarking. If I bookmark:
http://localhost:8080/file/B/extensions/dyne/branches/dyne0.1/doc/index.html
then update Orion and create a new link to my files, then the link above may fail because Orion invents B/ in the middle. On M5 this link became A/ and URLs fail. This is especially puzzling since when I create the link orion asks me for a "folder name" but then goes ahead and invents one anyway.
(I probably complained about the  B/ thing before).
jjb

Back to the top