Re: [orion-dev] Avoiding login

Unfortunately I don't think there is any way around this. Authentication can be disabled on the server, but most of the UI requires the username in order to figure out what contents to show you. Without a user name most things are broken (I just tried this to confirm). The only suggestion I have is to create a user with name "x" and password "x". to reduce the keystrokes to login (x, tab, x, tab, Enter).

John A

John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/28/2011 05:00 PM

Please respond to
Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[orion-dev] Avoiding login

At least until I get JS reloading to work I have to restart firefox
every few minutes. Logging in to Orion every time isn't productive. Any
ideas on how to get around this?

jjb