[orion-dev] Authorization data format change

Earlier today a change was released to the file format of the authorization data on the server, without corresponding code to migrate to the new version automatically. That migration support has now been released, but if you happened to pull from master and launch a server in the past three hours, it would have written a bad format that we can't migrate.

The net effect is that you're probably fine, but if you get a 500 error with a JSONException related to reading authorization data, you will need to delete your server workspace and start fresh. Again, this should only happen for people who pulled from master and ran the server between about 2-4:30pm EST today. If you are just running our builds or haven't pulled from master today, you should be fine (and please enter a bug if you see a problem in this area). Sorry for the breakage...

John

Back to the top