[orion-dev] Categorizing Wiki pages

When creating new wiki pages for Orion, we should add the new pages to the Orion category, this gives us a single place where someone can go see all the wiki content that we have.  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Orion

To add the category, at the bottom of your page add
[[Category:Orion|<title>]]

The <title> here controls how the page is alphabetized on the category page so that everything isn't just listed under "O"

I have added these category tages to the pages I have seen, but there could be some that I have missed.
-Andrew

Back to the top