[orion-dev] step by step self-hosting setup instructions

I just set myself to self-host using the eclipse.org git repos.

For those of you itching to hack on the code, I wrote some step by step instructions.
The "getting the source" page was rather sparse so I hijacked it and added some self-hosting info.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion/Getting_the_source#Self_hosting_setup

Please feel free to update/clarify them!!
It can't hurt to be too detailed about the steps required so that newcomers don't have to visit all the other wiki pages just to get going.

susan

Back to the top