Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Orbit Build: S20230516204213 (2023-06 M3)

Hello folks,

There is no new Orbit for 2023-06 RC1 - continue using the M3 one as linked below.

I expect there will be a new Orbit for 2023-06 RC2 if https://github.com/eclipse/orbit/pull/23 is completed by next Tuesday.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 16 May 2023 at 18:06, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is an errant space in the above link, correct link is: