Re: [orbit-dev] Declaring Orbit Build: S20230403203110 (2023-06 M1)

Evgeny,

These three dependencies appear to work fine as direct-from-maven dependencies:

<dependency>

<groupId>org.jacoco</groupId>

<artifactId>org.jacoco.agent</artifactId>

<version>0.8.9</version>

<type>jar</type>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.jacoco</groupId>

<artifactId>org.jacoco.core</artifactId>

<version>0.8.9</version>

<type>jar</type>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.jacoco</groupId>

<artifactId>org.jacoco.report</artifactId>

<version>0.8.9</version>

<type>jar</type>

</dependency>

I.e., these are already available as well-formed OSGi bundles.  How about if we don't update these in Orbit but rather provide them here?

I've already tested that this works and can have these available within a 1/2 hour...

Regards,
Ed