Re: [orbit-dev] Retiring EBR

Dear Gunnar, PMC,
we've scheduled a combined restructuring and termination review for the EBR project.
Here are the relevant resources:
- Review record: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.ebr/reviews/restructuring-and-termination-review
- Gitlab tracking ticket: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/441

Feel free to engage directly on the issue.
regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 1:46 PM Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear RT PMC,

After discussion with EMO and Orbit here is the proposal:

We'll combine a restructuring review that moves the resources for EBR to Eclipse Orbit and a termination review for EBR. Orbit would like to continue using the EBR Maven plug-in.

Appreciate your +1 to move forward.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht