Re: [orbit-dev] 2022-03 M2

I found this in the wiki:

I don't have capacity to investigate this myself. Earliest I can do is in a few weeks.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On Feb 3, 2022, at 06:50, Dietrich, Christian <christian.dietrich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Roland,

Is there some documentation or steps on how to produce and promote milestones?
so that maybe another orbit commiter can kick in?

Thanks
Christian

Vorstand/Board: Jens Wagener (Vors./chairman), Dr. Stephan Eberle, Abdelghani El-Kacimi, Wolfgang Neuhaus, Franz-Josef Schuermann
Aufsichtsrat/Supervisory Board: Michael Neuhaus (Vors./chairman), Harald Goertz, Eric Swehla
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Am Brambusch 15-24, 44536 Lünen (Germany)
Registergericht/Registry Court: Amtsgericht Dortmund | HRB 20621