Re: [orbit-dev] Impact for Orbit of recent PDE and Tycho extensions to consume Maven libs directly?

Adding the about/ip information shouldn't be a problem as the IPzilla issue id could be simply typed in a field when adding the m2 dependency. A drawback could be here, that each user needs to resolve all necessary ids by his/her own. That's a benefit of using Orbit.

A question would be, where the about.html/about_files are located? They are not available on Maven central, am I right? Locally? Couldn't that lead to a duplication and probably incorrect entries? The benefit of Orbit is, IMHO, that these pieces of information are peer reviewed.