[orbit-dev] different signatures, but same content orbit bundles?

Hello folks,

The orbit project seems to be publishing different bundles with the same qualified name, but different content, at least different signatures.

I came across this because 2020-09 Simrel has org.apache.commons.lang3 with an old signature, but the content qualifier of the jar is the same as Orbit's 2020-09 R repo.

Should Orbit have the same qualified version that only differs by signature? Is that expected?

I came across this (and the related can of worms) trying to track down Bug 499207

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham