[orbit-dev] ClearlyDefined Now Supported

Hello all,

In Orbit, we now support ClearlyDefined as a source for licensing
information. Once contributed to the ip_log.xml of a bundle [1], the
data will appear on the downloads page with the text 'ClearlyDefined'
that links to the information.

It has been mentioned in the past [2] that you can consider the content
acceptable if its effective score is above 50. I would think this
applies to the effective score for licensing, and not overall, since
I've seen cases [3] where the overall score is above 50, with no
licensing information at all.

I'll update our README in orbit-recipes as well as documentation to
reflect this.

--
Roland Grunberg

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/orbit/orbit-recipes/+/166807/2/antlr/org.antlr.runtime_3.5.2/src/eclipse/ip_log.xml