[orbit-dev] Request for committer rights

Hello,

I plan to prepare a number of changes for Eclipse Orbit in the coming release cycles.

Update/maintain for Eclipse Passage and Eclipse Platform:
com.github.oshi
com.sun.jna
com.sun.jna.platform

Add/maintain for Eclipse Passage and after that for other Eclipse projects:
ArSysOp Lang [1] - Orthodox OOP constructions of extensive use that we need badly in all our projects.
ArSysOp LiHo [2]  - LiHo ia a configurable and pluggable license header validation tool
Gradle and Maven integraions are coming soon [3], PDE integration is considered.
These libs are already approved by JFrog to be published to jcenter, publishing is in progress [4]

Regards,
AF

[1] https://github.com/arsysop/lang/
[2] https://github.com/arsysop/liho/