[orbit-dev] Pushing org.mozilla.javascript

Hi devs,

I want to push and maintain a new recipe for the Rhino script engine
used in JSDT tools and EASE. We currently host v1.7.5 on orbit which is
really old.

So I did an initial commit for v1.7.9:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/141004/

The build currently fails due to the license metadata I entered.  Rhino
uses the Mozilla public license 2.0. Currently only v1.0 and 1.1 are
accepted.

So here are my questions:
* how do we get the license accepted? Do we need to trigger a generic
legal process to review MPL 2.0?

* as the license changed, can we do a piggyback CQ for v1.7.9?

* where to get started?

thanks
Christian

Back to the top