Re: [orbit-dev] How can Orbit bundles change when their classifiers do not?

On 12/18/2017 10:12 AM, Andreas Sewe wrote:
Java EPP package
Also, besides what Gunnar wrote, since you are testing an EPP package, those come from the "simrel repo" (technically "staging") and
is is possible that the specific source repo of those bundles came from different projects -- from one run to another.
Orbit does not directly contribute to the Simrel repo (as far as I know).
In an ideal world projects would have builds which simple consumed Orbit bundles as-is, but in some cases project builds might
'touch' the jar in some way. I am not sure what 'touching' would account for the changes you are seeing, but hopefully info will
provide a clue if you wanted to track it down.

Good luck!

Back to the top